~ Reborn 2 Kill ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Reborn 2 Kill ~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application form.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
guard 66
Visitor
Visitor

IG name : guard 66
Alliance : r2k

Application form. Empty
PostSubject: Application form.   Application form. Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov - 5:31

A - ID CARD:

Sex: Male
Username: Guard 66
Tribe: Gauls
Population: 519
Previous alliance: RangerRR
Link to your profile: http://s3.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=22524
Map using Travmap: http://travmap.shishnet.org/map.php?lang=en&server=s3.travian.com&player=id%3A22524&groupby=player&casen=on&format=png&
Offensive rank: 3403
Defensive rank: 4615

B - QUESTIONS:

01. Frequency of your connections?
I tend to be on 3 times a day due to my somewhat busy schedule, but there are also days when I am on constantly. I'm easy to get a hold of within 12 hours very easily, with the only down-time being when I sleep.

02. Why did you leave your previous alliance?
I havent left my previous alliance yet, but I am looking to leave them since there is no sense of direction, and it is very poorly run. I dont want to call the alliance a group of newbies, but there is no screening tool for new applicants, there are very few people with experience, and teaching our members of how to deal with a raid is a lost cause. I dont want to be in a farmed alliance any more.

03. Do you play on other servers? (detailed answer)
I play on travian.us server 1 as DH66. My population is 567 with two villages, and I am ranked 3151 overall. Attack rank is 2312 and defense rank is 5589 (I havent been attacked yet). I am in the alliance CARPE, which is ranked 28 overall at the moment. I am Gauls on that server too, and I have one occupied oasis.

04. What are your contacts on the server (username / alliance)?
Guard 67 (brother) - RangerRR
vark (wing commander, sitter) - RangerRR
earnil (war strategist, sitter) - RangerRR
I have also contacted other people before concerning issues on raids and confederations:
thelastboyscout - Sparta
mephistopheles - PwerH-UB

05. Why do you want to join us?
R2K and R2K² look like strong alliances that I feel as if I could help, and that could help me. Since there is a lot less confederations to worry about, there seems like there is a lot more communication between the two alliances, and I feel as if I could bring more to the table if I was in an alliance that didnt keep getting farmed. I want to be in the best alliance, and these two alliances are heading in that direction. I want to do what I can to help us get there.

06. Why did you choose the Roman / German / Gauls tribe?
I chose Gauls because they are the most defensive tribe, but they also pack pretty powerful attacking units. I just like their overall abilities in every aspect of the game.

07. What is the biggest negative cropper production you've ever managed, on any server?
Right before I was knocked out on server 1 on travian.us a while back, my cropper production was about -400. Starting the server late did not fair me well.
Back to top Go down
Nahia Falbalina
Visitor
Visitor
Nahia Falbalina

IG name : Nahia Falbalina
Alliance : ~ Reborn 2 Kill ~

Application form. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application form.   Application form. Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov - 23:52

Hello and welcome on the fofo
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Admin
Tyler

IG name : Tyler
Alliance : R2K

Application form. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application form.   Application form. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov - 20:38

It's clearly said :
Quote :
"Recruitment is extremely selective, SW only, please cut/paste this form in a new topic entitled with your Travian username and answer to all the questions.
Application that does not respect this won't be accepted."

Application form. 969616
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application form. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application form.   Application form. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application form.
Page 1 of 1