~ Reborn 2 Kill ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Reborn 2 Kill ~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IG name Ustekk, application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ustekk
Visitor
Visitor

IG name : Ustekk
Alliance : OrionSW

IG name Ustekk, application Empty
PostSubject: IG name Ustekk, application   IG name Ustekk, application Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov - 18:09

A - ID CARD:

Sex: male
Username: Ustekk
Tribe: Teutons
Population: 749
Previous alliance: OrionSW, still member
Link to your profile: http://s3.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=43024
Map using Travmap: http://travmap.shishnet.org/map.php?lang=en&country=America&server=s3.travian.com&alliance=OrionSW&player=Ustekk&town=Teketton&groupby=player&casen=on&format=png&
Offensive rank: 813
Defensive rank: 630

B - QUESTIONS:

01. Frequency of your connections? 2-3 times a day, summary 6-10 hours
02. Why did you leave your previous alliance? I'm still a member. Their strategy is to passive. There are no any real team actions. Alliance members are often attacked, not attacking.
03. Do you play on other servers? I play on s4.travian.com. I'm first time player on both servers. On s4 I'm a member of Raptor alliance, user Lukian, tribe Gauls
04. What are your contacts on the server (username / alliance)?
05. Why do you want to join us? It looks to me that you are aggressive team with high pop and troops players, located in SW
06. Why did you choose the Roman / German / Gauls tribe? I like attacking style of playing. There are days when I launch up to 30-40 attacks. Teutons have easily trainable troops for that
07. What is the biggest negative cropper production you've ever managed, on any server? If I can remember I have never been in negative crop production
Back to top Go down
zalo
Regular user
Regular user
zalo

IG name : zalo
Alliance : r2k

IG name Ustekk, application Empty
PostSubject: Re: IG name Ustekk, application   IG name Ustekk, application Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov - 18:20

Hello,
Welcome on our forum
Takes place on the bench of accused. Wink
please wait, we are going to examine your application in private area
Back to top Go down

IG name Ustekk, application
Page 1 of 1