~ Reborn 2 Kill ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Reborn 2 Kill ~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IG Name Carmalitta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carmalitta
Visitor
Visitor

IG name : Carmalitta
Alliance : R2K²

IG Name Carmalitta Empty
PostSubject: IG Name Carmalitta   IG Name Carmalitta Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov - 14:57

Sex: Female
Username: Carmalitta
Tribe: Teutons
Population: 811
Previous alliance:RangersP
Link to your profile: http://s3.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=74176
Map using Travmap: http://travmap.shishnet.org/map.php?lang=en&country=America&server=s3.travian.com&alliance=RangersP&player=Carmalitta&town=Carmalitta's%20Village&groupby=player&casen=on&format=png&
Offensive rank:1211
Defensive rank:3639

B - QUESTIONS:

01. Frequency of your connections? I log on abour 10-15 times throughout the day
02. Why did you leave your previous alliance? Im leaving RangersP Due to very poor Communication between wings.
03. Do you play on other servers? Yes i am also playing on Server 10 in the SW
04. What are your contacts on the server -UMUZ- from RangersP and Germany from RangerZ
05. Why do you want to join us? Id like to join since i can tell you are an active alliance that i would like to be a part off
06. Why did you choose the Roman / German / Gauls tribe? I am a Teuton as i am more an offencive player.
07. What is the biggest negative cropper production you've ever managed, on any server? As far as i can remember i have never been in negative production in the 4 years i have played.

Last edited by Carmalitta on Tue 24 Nov - 0:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ju
Visitor
Visitor
Ju

IG name : Blok
Alliance : R2K

IG Name Carmalitta Empty
PostSubject: Re: IG Name Carmalitta   IG Name Carmalitta Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov - 15:14

Welcome Carmalitta !

Carmalitta wrote:

07. What is the biggest negative cropper production you've ever managed, on any server? As far as i can remember i have never been in negative production in the 4 years i have played.

How is it possible ?
Back to top Go down
Carmalitta
Visitor
Visitor

IG Name Carmalitta Empty
PostSubject: Re: IG Name Carmalitta   IG Name Carmalitta Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov - 16:15

If my crop production was going negative i would do something about it. Level a crop field if possible or move Troops around between villages until i needed them somewhere especially the troops that take alot of crop to keep. When it has been negative its only when reinforcements have been sent and all my own troops have been in the one village.
Back to top Go down
Ju
Visitor
Visitor
Ju

IG name : Blok
Alliance : R2K

IG Name Carmalitta Empty
PostSubject: Re: IG Name Carmalitta   IG Name Carmalitta Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:16

Yes it's possible for the beginning, but in few month, you'll never be strong enough and efficient for the alliance, if you don't have more troop than your crop production... That's why we ask this question Smile
If you want any further information, feel free to contact me IG or our council members
Back to top Go down
Carmalitta
Visitor
Visitor

IG Name Carmalitta Empty
PostSubject: Re: IG Name Carmalitta   IG Name Carmalitta Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:18

Is possible to handle it if you have 5-6 15 crop villages where you can store troops until needed. As i said i have been in negative but only when i have needed all my troops in one village.

This is just how i have played in the past. Of course i am open to all new thoughts and advice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IG Name Carmalitta Empty
PostSubject: Re: IG Name Carmalitta   IG Name Carmalitta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IG Name Carmalitta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Reborn 2 Kill ~ :: .: Public Area :. :: Applications-
Jump to: