~ Reborn 2 Kill ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Reborn 2 Kill ~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mostly Harmless

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mostly Harmless
Visitor
Visitor

IG name : Mostly Harmless
Alliance : none

Mostly Harmless Empty
PostSubject: Mostly Harmless   Mostly Harmless Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov - 21:53

A - ID CARD:

Sex: Male
Username: Mostly Harmless
Tribe: Romans
Population: 472
Previous alliance: None
Link to your profile: http://s3.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=43888
Map using Travmap: http://travmap.shishnet.org/map.php?lang=en&country=America&server=s3.travian.com&alliance=R2K&player=Mostly%20Harmless&town=1.0%20Emerald&groupby=player&casen=on&format=png&
Offensive rank: 12801
Defensive rank: 3219

B - QUESTIONS:

01. Frequency of your connections?

During the week twice a day (one of which is for about 6 hours) at the weekend on and off (mostly on) for about 16hrs a day

02. Why did you leave your previous alliance?

I haven't been in an alliance on this server yet. I've had this account building quietly here and there while I was busy on other servers.

03. Do you play on other servers? (detailed answer)

I played the last S4.com which was my first server in Legion Meta, we won the server. I played S3.Uk from about halfway through the server, which has just finished in the last few days with a finishing pop of 11544. I played a defensive role on this server with approx 30,000 troops which were always out helping whoever needed them. I played Speed.com from start until about week 3 or 4 and gave away the account (not enough time) with pop of 300 and army of 1700. And finally I currently play the new S4 in Alliance Legion-T, we are the top attackers on the server and my attacking rank there is 27th overall. I am Teutons and am building hammer troops for the artifacts which land early December, current ration almost 6:1.

04. What are your contacts on the server (username / alliance)?

None

05. Why do you want to join us?

I am reletivly close to your player Scaena and I'm sure at the rate he's going he will need defence at some point! That said though, Im not looking for a big meta and in a decent alliance when you call for defence it has to come from somewhere. I'm one of those players who sends.

06. Why did you choose the Roman / German / Gauls tribe?

I chose Romans because Ive played as a Roman defender before and fancied doing it again.

07. What is the biggest negative cropper production you've ever managed, on any server?

-58,000 approx (server is still young remember!) with my hammer going out and alliance reins to stop the attacks coming in

Last edited by Mostly Harmless on Mon 23 Nov - 22:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting attackers rank on S4 (higher than I thought!))
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Admin
Tyler

IG name : Tyler
Alliance : R2K

Mostly Harmless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mostly Harmless   Mostly Harmless Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov - 22:34

Thanks for your application.
Voting in progress.
Back to top Go down

Mostly Harmless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Reborn 2 Kill ~ :: .: Public Area :. :: Applications-
Jump to: